Interesting Animal - Dogs

According to the Kennel Club, in the UK more than 10,000 dogs a year are poisoned after eating everyday items such as onions, grapes, paracetamol and chocolate.

(Between 2010 and 2014 56,000 dogs were treated for poisoning.

Painkillers were the most common cause of poisoning, followed by rat and mouse bait, and chocolate. Chewing gum, laundry detergent, sultanas, grapes and raisins along with onions, garlic and leeks all cause health problems that can be fatal to our 4-legged friends.)

More Interesting Stuff

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Number - 52